Add custom properties to images
Add custom image properties - like date fields, text entries, and drop-down selections - based on your business needs.
- 1.Create a new report by clicking New > Report.
- 2.Check the Customize box below the report description.
- 3.A list of properties will appear. Click the New button in the Item Properties section on the right side of the screen.
- 4.Choose the property type from the drop-down menu:
- Text for new text entry field
- Choice for a new drop-down selection
- True and False for a new true/false variable
- Date for a new date field
- 5.Add the title, description, and options. Click Create.
- 6.7. Click Update.
- 7.When you add a new image to the report, the custom properties you created will be available beneath the image description.
- 8.In a published report, custom properties appear beneath an image.