Show/hide image fields
Hide unused image fields so reports only show what you need.
By default, the following image fields are shown on reports:
- Created date
- Image number
- Ruled lines (when supported)
These fields can be hidden if they are not needed.
- 1.Open your work space.
- 2.Click Properties on the right side of the screen.
- 3.Scroll to the bottom of the screen to the Show and Hide section to find the Image properties.
- 4.Go to the right of the field you wish to hide and click True. (In the example below, we are hiding the Group field.)
- 5.Uncheck the box in the pop-up window.
- 6.Click Save.
- 7.The image field will appear as False when hidden.