Change user permissions
You can adjust a user's permissions to limit what they have access to do within your space.
- 1.Click on the space, folder, or report where you want to change a user's permissions.
- 2.Click Share on the right side of the screen.
- 3.Click on the email address of the user whose permissions you want to adjust.
- 4.Check the boxes next to the permissions you want to grant. Uncheck the boxes next to the permissions you want to deny.
- 5.Click Update at the bottom of the window.
- 6.You will see a confirmation screen showing the user's updated permissions.