Show/hide header fields
Show or hide header fields based on your reporting needs.
By default, the following header fields are shown on reports:
- Contact name
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Date created
- Number of items in the report (No. Items)
These fields can be hidden if they are not needed.
- 1.Click Properties on the right side of your work space.
- 2.Scroll to the bottom of the screen to the Show and Hide section to find the Header properties.
- 3.Go to the right of the field you wish to hide and click True. (In the example below, we are hiding the No. Items field.)
- 4.Uncheck the box in the pop-up window.
- 5.Click Save.
- 6.The header field will appear as False when hidden.