Comment on page
Set multiple logos
If you require different logos for different projects within your space, you can assign a logo to a folder and it will be used reports within that folder.
- 2.Select the folder from the left side of your work space.
- 3.Click on the folder name on the right side of your work space (next to the pencil icon).
- 4.Click Change under the logo icon.
- 5.Click Choose Image.
- 6.Browse your computer to attach a logo file.
- 7.Click Save.
- 8.Click Properties on the right side of your workspace.
- 9.Scroll down to the Use as Logo [Online Only] property.
- 10.Click the False value to the right of the property.
- 9.Check the box next to The group image will be used as the report header logo.
- 9.Click Save.
- 9.Reports you generate inside of the folder will now display the new logo.
- 10.For any project that requires a different logo, create a new folder and follow the steps above.
Only logos can be set at the folder-level (not banners).
If you have set a footer logo in your workspace, you can hide it by opening the folder Properties and setting Footer: Show Branding to false.