Invite a user into a report
Allow other users to view, create, edit, delete, share, export, or admin your project reports.
1. Click on the report you want to share.
2. Click Share on the right side of the screen.
3. Click Invite.
Note: If any members are already invited to the report, they will appear here.
4. In the text box under the New Member section, type the email address of the person you want to invite.
5. Check any privileges you would like to grant the individual (example: can view all, can create, can edit, can delete ...)
Note: check the can export privileges if you want users to generate PDF reports.
You can invite up to 10 report viewers per report without counting toward the space’s user limit. Report viewers are only permitted to view the report.
6. Click Create at the bottom of the window.
7. You will see a confirmation screen with the user's privileges summarized.
The invited user can access Report and Run from the web, or from the "Report and Run: Integrate" app available on the Google Play Store or App Store.