Remove a report template
You can transform templates back into reports, or delete them altogether, when no longer needed.
- 1.Select the report template you want to remove. (Templates show a gear icon on the left side of the screen.)
- 2.Click the template title on the right side of the screen (next to the pencil icon).
- 3.Uncheck the box next to Is Template?
- 4.Click Update.
- 5.The template is now a report. (The gear icon has changed to a report icon).
- 6.To delete it completely, select the report. Click More on the right side of the screen. Then select Delete.